"Technology, Production and
Application of Decorative Surfaces“
The 2017 TCM Summer School, which will be held in Toronto, Canada, from June 21 to 22, 2017, is an educational seminar which will outline the production and technology of modern decorative surfaces.
Presentations will be given by speakers from leading companies, all of them experts in their respective areas.
Who Should Attend?
The seminar is designed for people who are new to the industry and those interested in learning more about different products and technologies.
The following products will be discussed:
- Formaldehyde resin-based laminates
- Acrylic surfaces
- Thermoplastic foils
- Paperless surfaces (direct printing)
- New developments (powder-based systems, design floors).
Sponsors will receive
- 10 minutes of speaking time in the "Industry Showcase" section to present their company
- The logo on all conference materials
A tabletop display in the conference room or the conference foyer
- recognition as a sponsor during the elcoming remarks.